Thursday, October 11, 2007

Reason(s) for taking Physiology

Why am I taking this class? Truthfully, I don't have a reason, really. I guess if you really wanted a BETTER answer from me . . . I guess I do have a few so-called "reasons" for taking this class. The reasons include :: - To learn how to go on a healthy diet. - To dissect things . . . not really. XDD" - I don't want to take Physics / Earth Science, since I took Biology + Chemistry already. I don't wish to pursue a career PHYSIOLOGY / Science-related in the future. The reason being is because I never liked and never will like Science, which is why it is 1 of my worst subjects. Anyways, I hope to be a flight attendant one day . . . that is, unless I change my mind. XDD""

1 comment:

crime said...

:)..nice

http://9w2dtk.blogspot.com