Wednesday, October 3, 2007

About Me

My name is Christy Cheung. I was born in Hong Kong and I came to the States when I was only 2 years old. I am at the age of 15.5 and am currently a Junior at Alhambra High. Anyways, I enjoy playing the piano, having fun, doodling, etc. My favorite foods are green tea ice-cream, sushi, cheesecake, mochi, and some other stuff. One day, I wish to go back to Hong Kong and also to some foreign countries, such as: France, Australia, South Korea, Japan, Italy, etc. Basically, I'm a girl that enjoys having a good time and always tries to think positive no matter what the situation is. Sometimes it's difficult for me to think positive, because I am a very emotional person. I can cry for like absolutely no reason. Anyhow, that's all about me . . . I hoped you enjoyed reading everything about me, now what's there to know about you? [:

8 comments:

Bree Santana said...

Christy, i have two classes with you(:

Lillian said...

Hey Christy! LOL! At first, I really thought you were a trueee fob, until I read your blog, I was like, oh she came here when she was 2. LOL

Vivian Lam said...

Hey Christy :]

Anonymous said...

I was only in badminton for like a couple of weeks, we did alot of warm ups...and I got lazy so i stopped going haha.. I would also like to travel too someday.

amber said...

omg i wanna go traveling to!!!!

Lillian said...

LOL.. hahaha. Yeah, I'm interested 8] Anyways, I speak Cantonese too :D

Lillian said...

Yeah, but I was born here. I'm not full Chinese, I'm half Viet. and Half Asian, but I speak Cantonese and Mandarin

Lillian said...

LOL. Anyway! back on the topic. Create your new blog.