Saturday, January 19, 2008

What I Enjoyed about 1st Semester

I enjoyed that we got to meet new people and also learn how to stay healthy. I really enjoyed reading the YOU book, because despite being interesting, it also teaches as well. Nothing really confuses me, except that many of the bone names are really similar. Also, it's really hard to memorize all the names of the bones, muscles, etc. in our body. I don't think we spent enough time on the YOU book, because we rarely read/discuss it. I would definitely improve by learning how to manage my time wisely and also try not to procrastinate. I want to have enough time to get decent scores on my quizzes/tests, instead of just trying to BS them. I hope I will do better next semester than this one, because I was a total failure this semester.

No comments: